On this website we respect and take care of the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
- We never request personal information unless it is truly necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express authorization.
This website is adapted to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person responsible: De La Luz Properties SL (D.J. HILL)
- Commercial name: De La Luz Properties SL
- CIF: B72065758
- Address: Plaza de España 23A, Vejer, Cádiz
- Activity: Property purchase and sale services
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will be treated as “website contacts” data.
To process the data of our contacts, at De La Luz Properties we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
The commercial De La Luz Properties will apply the following principles to the processing of your personal data, thus adjusting to the requirements of the new data protection regulations:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request necessary data (the minimum possible) in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality so that your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining your data and your rights when you provide us with your data
The personal data we process comes from client contact forms.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether at DE LA LUZ PROPERTIES we are processing personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
The interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. DE LA LUZ PROPERTIES will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them infringes the Regulation.
The purpose of the processing of your personal data
The data will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested and in any case in compliance with applicable legal statutes of limitations.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, De La Luz Properties SL, Plaza de España 23A, Vejer, Cádiz will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to contacts on the website.
DE LA LUZ PROPERTIES does not sell, rent, or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to vejerproperties.com exonerating De La Luz Properties SL from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form on the website.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to De La Luz Properties SL in the terms established in this Policy.
De La Luz Properties SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as industry practices. In such cases, De La Luz Properties will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable advance notice of their implementation.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers placed by a website onto a user’s computer when they accesses a website. These are stored by the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome etc.) on your computer, smartphone or other device. Cookies allows websites to store information about things such as your user preferences, essentially providing a memory for the website so that it recognised a user when they return and can respond as appropriate.
Persistent Cookies – are cookies that stay in your web browser between visits to our website.
Session Cookies – are cookies that are only present when you are on the website and do not stay in your browser when you leave.
No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies. All of the information collected by these cookies is kept within DE LA LUZ PROPERTIES, we do not disclose any of this information, pass or sell it to third parties.
How do I manage my cookies?
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies. If you want to change your cookie preferences, you can make these through your browser settings or refuse the cookies when you enter the website. Please remember that our cookies are often used to give you certain functionality and without them you may not be able to use some of our website.
You can also remove cookies that have already been set in your browser via your browser settings. If you are having trouble doing this or would like more information the website all about cookies has lots of information on how to do this across a range of browsers.