A beautiful luxury villa with swimming pool nestled in 2 acres of grounds high on a ridge in the Costa de la Luz countryside between two of Andalusias most famous white villages, Vejer de la Frontera and Medina Sidonia.
The villa is a 10 minute drive from Vejer de la Frontera and a 20 minute drive from the unspoilt nearby beaches. This villa has been restored in the authentic Andalusian style with high levels of attention to detail and with modern comfort and luxury throughout.
A spacious and comfortable lounge/salon is plenty of natural light and has glass sliding doors to the garden and pool. Also with traditional stone walls and tiles and a wood beamed ceiling.
Open-plan kitchen with island, fully fitted with quality wall and base units, a breakfast bar, with integrated appliances including gas hob, gas oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Kitchen is open-plan to the dining room with a corner stone fireplace and sliding glass doors to the garden and pool.
- 9,300 m2 approx (2 acres), enclosed by giant cactus fence
- Drive leading to large parking area for 5-6 cars behind the house
- Grass garden with swimming pool (7.5m x 3m)
- Built in BBQ in the garden by the pool
- Terraces: there are 2 sun terraces at the front and back of the house
- Two roof terraces and views of Africa and the Atlantic ocean on a clear day
- The property is approx 270 m2 constructed (240 m2 usable) and comprises 3 bedrooms with an option to alter accommodation to provide another bedroom with en-suite if required
- Bedroom 1: 4.50m x 5.50m with french doors to the garden plus en-suite comprising free-standing bath, double porcelain sinks, shower, bidet and WC
- Bedroom 2: 4.50m x 3.80m
- Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 3.40m with en-suite bathroom (1.20m x 3.60m)
- Family bathroom: 3.70m x 7.30m
- Kitchen 6.30m x 4.50m
- Dining room: 7.30m x 4.50m
- Energy and Services – this luxury villa is self-sufficient and eco-friendly with its own water well and alternative energy system and includes:
- Solid wood double glazed windows and doors
- Underfloor heating
- High efficiency roof insulation
- Water supplied by private artesian well
- Solar electricity plus diesel generator as back up housed away from the main property
- Gas boiler for hot water and heating supply
- The property has an existing holiday tourism licence and attracts a high number of rental bookings
- The house is located 5 km from Cantarranas, a small village where there are shops to get basic supplies
- Energy Performance Rating: TBC
Contact us today to view all that this charming property has to offer.
Purchase taxes, Land Registry, Notary and Real Estate Fees are not included in the price.